Please find below the Notice of Election for Crynant Community Council.
First Page text follows:
NOTICE OF ELECTION
CRYNANT COMMUNITY COUNCIL
FOR THE UNDERMENTIONED WARDS
1. An election is to be held of ELEVEN Community Councillors for the Community of
2. Nomination papers must be delivered to the office of the Returning Officer, Room
233, Civic Centre, Port Talbot, SA13 1PJ, on any day after the date of this notice, but
no later than 4pm on 5 April, 2022.
3. Alternatively, electronic copies of completed nomination papers must be submitted
to: firstname.lastname@example.org as per the arrangments set out in the electronic
4. Nomination papers may be obtained from the offices of the Returning Officer, Room
233, Civic Centre, Port Talbot, from 7 March 2022.
5. If any election is contested, the poll will take place on 5 May 2022.
6. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12
midnight on Thursday 14 April 2022. Applications can be made on line at:
7. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral
Registration Officer at Room 233, Civic Centre, Port Talbot by 5pm on 19 April 2022.
8. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration
Officer at Room 233, Civic Centre, Port Talbot by 5pm on 26 April, 2022.
9. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of physical
incapacity, for work/service reasons, or the need to comply with an enactment or
guidance from Welsh Ministers relating to Coronavirus must reach the Electoral
Registration Officer by 5pm on 5 May 2022. The pysical incapacity must have
occurred after 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022. To apply on the grounds of
work/service or Coronavirus, the person must have become aware that they cannot
go to the polling station in person after 5pm on Tuesday 26 April 2022.